Visconti Van Gogh Mechanical Pencil
Visconti have now ceased making mechanical pencils.
After the phasing out of the original Visconti Van Gogh pens it was decided that the gap needed to be filled. Visconti was inspired by Van Gogh’s work and the multitude of colours, textures and styles that he used to create his masterpieces.
The entire range of Visconti Van Gogh pens is a hymn to colour; they worked very hard to find the right formulas to ensure that the images would be represented faithfully.
The paintings that are retold in the range are – Sunflowers, Starry Night, The Iris and his Self Portraits. Never before has a pen been designed from a specific canvas – a very difficult work considering the diversity of the objects and techniques that are used on each of the paintings.
- The Homo Sapiens, made with lava from Mount Etna, is one of the great pens of the early 21st century. It is a plunger filler – updating a system first developed in the 1920’s.
- It features the safe lock closing system – ingenious, reliable and positive
- Mid range pens use an effective and convenient magnetic closure system.
- The 23 carat palladium nibs for their top end pens is unique; they deliver a unique writing experience.
- The “Smartouch” chrome steel nib, paired with the mosquito filler, offer a clean and effective means of fill a fountain pen.
- Partnership with the Pininfarina design practice has led to some outstanding designs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.