Visconti Pininfarina Disegno Fountain Pen
A less expensive version of the stunning Pininfarina Carbongrafite Limited edition, this stylish and distinctive pen is made of resin, and features Visconti’s excellent Chrome 18 Smartouch nib.and their effective and safe magnetic closure system.
It has the convenient Cartridge / converter filling system.
- The Homo Sapiens, made with lava from Mount Etna, is one of the great pens of the early 21st century. It is a plunger filler – updating a system first developed in the 1920’s.
- It features the safe lock closing system – ingenious, reliable and positive
- Mid range pens use an effective and convenient magnetic closure system.
- The 23 carat palladium nibs for their top end pens is unique; they deliver a unique writing experience.
- The “Smartouch” chrome steel nib, paired with the mosquito filler, offer a clean and effective means of fill a fountain pen.
- Partnership with the Pininfarina design practice has led to some outstanding designs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.